Haymarsh Creek Cabin
8 Guests • 3 Bedrooms • 4 Beds • 2 Baths
$350 - $750/Night
About This Space
The Haymarsh Creek Cabin has everything you need for an enjoyable, sustainable family getaway or quiet weekend respite. A beautiful combination of quaint and luxurious, this contemporary rustic cabin is off-grid and nestled by nature. From enjoying the sunrise on the expansive porch to gazing at the stars around the campfire at night, your remote stay is one click away.
Enjoy a cold beverage at the bar in the enclosed three seasons room during warmer months or get comfy by the wood burning stove for a fun game night in the winter season.
Be sure to utilize our horseshoe pits if you're up for a little challenge while letting the kids explore the outdoor playground equipment.
Inside you move freely with the open floor plan and can lounge easy when civilization and the indoors calls.
Great size for a family or large group.
While there are almost no options for cabs, Uber or Lyft rides, once you are here you'll find that the best places to visit you do on foot, in a boat, or on your favorite wheeled (or tracked) vehicle.
Other Things To Note
This off-grid, sustainable beauty lies in the heart of the Huron-Mantisee National Forest. There is more to do here than you could do in a month, so come stay a while and enjoy everything the great outdoors (and this spectacular little home) has to offer.
- ~3.5 miles away from the South Branch of the legendary Au Sable river. These 'holy waters' are a favorite destination for canoers and anglers alike.
- If you were a crow, you could fly directly East and in a half mile land in one of the best, most beautiful golf courses in North America. Forest Dunes, recently having its Loop course rated as the #83 best in the world, provides a nice, elegant, and upscale retreat from the otherwise pristine woods.
- Unlike most parts of the country, much of the area here is State or Federal lands. You can very literally leave this home, jump on the trails and go East to Lake Huron, West to Lake Michigan, or head North to Cheboygan or Petosky and never touch private property. It is a hiker's, snowmobiler's, off-roader's or cross country skier's paradise.
- Hartwick Pines State Park is a beautiful destination that shows what the land in Michigan would look like if it was never lumbered. Head to this historic site and go back in time while enjoying the land that time (or at least the lumberers) forgot.
- Lakes, rivers, nearly 2M acres of both State and National Forests - if you love the outdoors, or just want to get away from the crush of the city or suburban life, this is the place for you.
2 Queen Beds
2 Single Beds
While the home is deep in the woods, we would like our guests to avoid bringing firearms for target shooting. We enjoy the quiet, and want to avoid people unintentionally shooting in the direction of another home (all of which are hidden deep in the woods).
Check-In: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 10:00 AM
Self Check-In With Lockbox
Suitable For Infants
No Parties Or Events
100% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 7 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after.
Washer & Dryer
HDTV W/ Apple TV
Property Security Cameras
Shampoo & Body Soap
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Refrigerator & Freezer
Silverware & Dishes
Stove & Oven
Hot Water Kettle
BBQ & Utensils