4 Guests • 1 Bedroom Loft • 2 Beds • 1 Baths
Blueberry Hill is comfortable, quirky and cool. It does not pretend to be a five-star hotel. Instead, it’s infinitely better…
Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee on the large deck or watch the sunset from the upper balcony. Lounge in the hammock out front that is safetly nestled between two magestic red pines.
Inside you move freely and quickly from room to room of this small home, climbing an elegantly crafted ladder to reach the upper bedroom and balcony.
This isn’t a mansion. It’s smaller, and better.
Great size for a couple (or two) or two singles.
While there are almost no options for cabs, Uber or Lyft rides, once you are here you’ll find that the best places to visit you do on foot, in a boat, or on your favorite wheeled (or tracked) vehicle.
This off-grid, sustainable beauty lies in the heart of the Huron-Mantisee National Forest. There is more to do here than you could do in a month, so come stay a while and enjoy everything the great outdoors (and this spectacular little home) has to offer.
• ~3.5 miles away from the South Branch of the legendary Au Sable river. These ‘holy waters’ are a favorite destination for canoers and anglers alike.
• If you were a crow, you could fly directly East and in a half mile land in one of the best, most beautiful golf courses in North America. Forest Dunes, recently having its Loop course rated as the #83 best in the world, provides a nice, elegant, and upscale retreat from the otherwise pristine woods.
• Unlike most parts of the country, much of the area here is State or Federal lands. You can very literally leave this home, jump on the trails and go East to Lake Huron, West to Lake Michigan, or head North to Cheboygan or Petosky and never touch private property. It is a hiker’s, snowmobiler’s, off-roader’s or cross country skier’s paradise.
• Hartwick Pines State Park is a beautiful destination that shows what the land in Michigan would look like if it was never lumbered. Head to this historic site and go back in time while enjoying the land that time (or at least the lumberers) forgot.
• Lakes, rivers, nearly 2M acres of both State and National Forests – if you love the outdoors, or just want to get away from the crush of the city or suburban life, this is the place for you.
Book with confidence knowing we offer a full refund 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time period are subject to a partial refund. Please read through the details on the booking page for more information.
While the home is deep in the woods, we would like our guests to avoid brining firearms for target shooting. We enjoy the quiet, and want to aboid people unintentionally shooting in the direction of another home (all of which ar ehidden deep in the woods).
Have a large group and need to rent multiple properties? We offer combination discounts, contact us to learn more.
1 Queen Bed
1 Sofa Bed
Washer & Dryer
Private Backyard & Patio
Check-In: 3:00PM – 10:00PM
No Parties or Events
Use code grayling2022 at checkout to receive 5% off your rental!