8 Guests • 2 Bedrooms • 4 Beds • 1 Bath
About This Space
Escape to the tranquil beauty of the northern woods with this stunning two-story, two-bedroom vacation rental. Inspired by Scandinavian design, this brand-new home offers the ultimate retreat emphasizing comfort and style with an open floor plan that is both spacious and inviting. Nestled deep in the woods and located near the Forest Dunes Golf Club, you are a stroke away from playing on one of the most renown golf courses in the United States. Take advantage of your access to shared common areas that feature a bocce ball court, horseshoe pits, volleyball court, and grills for outdoor barbecuing. Not to mention access to hundreds of miles of public trails, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Better yet, the Uncommon Ranch provides extreme privacy and serenity so you can be sure that your stay will be peaceful and relaxing. Come experience the best of Northern Michigan in this beautiful and truly unique property!
The Lavender Loft is comfortable, unconventional, and distinctive. It does not pretend to be a five-star hotel. Instead, it's infinitely better...
Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee observing the elegant view of the woodland pines through the double story void.
Inside you move freely and quickly from room to room of this small home. With the living, kitchen, and bathroom located on the main floor. While both bedrooms are situated on the second story loft allowing peaceful and isolated sleeping arrangements.
This isn't a mansion. It's smaller, reflects modern simplicity, and built with eco-friendly materials to provide an environmentally sustainable footprint.
This property is the perfect place for families, couples, or friends looking to unwind and recharge.
While there are almost no options for cabs, Uber or Lyft rides, once you are here you'll find that the best places to visit you do on foot, in a boat, or on your favorite wheeled (or tracked) vehicle.
Other Things To Note
This off-grid, sustainable beauty lies in the heart of the Huron-Mantisee National Forest. There is more to do here than you could do in a month, so come stay a while and enjoy everything the great outdoors (and this spectacular little home) has to offer.
- ~3.5 miles away from the South Branch of the legendary Au Sable river. These 'holy waters' are a favorite destination for canoers and anglers alike.
- If you were a crow, you could fly directly East and in a half mile land in one of the best, most beautiful golf courses in North America. Forest Dunes, recently having its Loop course rated as the #83 best in the world, provides a nice, elegant, and upscale retreat from the otherwise pristine woods.
- Unlike most parts of the country, much of the area here is State or Federal lands. You can very literally leave this home, jump on the trails and go East to Lake Huron, West to Lake Michigan, or head North to Cheboygan or Petosky and never touch private property. It is a hiker's, snowmobiler's, off-roader's or cross country skier's paradise.
- Hartwick Pines State Park is a beautiful destination that shows what the land in Michigan would look like if it was never lumbered. Head to this historic site and go back in time while enjoying the land that time (or at least the lumberers) forgot.
- Lakes, rivers, nearly 2M acres of both State and National Forests - if you love the outdoors, or just want to get away from the crush of the city or suburban life, this is the place for you.
4 Queen Beds
Washer & Dryer
HDTV W/ Apple TV
Property Security Cameras
Shampoo & Body Soap
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Refrigerator & Freezer
Silverware & Dishes
Stove & Oven
Hot Water Kettle
BBQ & Utensils
Check-In: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self Check-In With Keypad
Suitable For Children & Infants
No Parties Or Events
Book with confidence knowing we offer a full refund 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time period are subject to a partial refund. Please read through the details on the booking page for more information.
While the home is deep in the woods, we would like our guests to avoid bringing firearms for target shooting. We enjoy the quiet, and want to avoid people unintentionally shooting in the direction of another home (all of which are hidden deep in the woods).
Have a large group and need to rent multiple properties? We offer combination discounts, contact us to learn more.